SIG P365 RMRcc Optic Cut
This is for the machining and installation of the Trijicon RMRcc series of optics on a Sig Sauer P365 Slide (Standard model only. Excludes the XL and SAS models). The optic pocket will be cut at the same depth that SIG uses on the P365XL. Unfortunately due to the size of the optic, co-witness with standard height sights is not possible. You will need suppressor height sights to co-witness. This results in the lowest you can mount an optic on the slide. Please read all points below:
- Price does not include refinishing. The P365 uses a stainless steel slide and will recieve an oil coat to the machined pocket.
- Please make sure to include the striker block when you ship the slide to us (Basically ship your slide to us assembled). The striker block will be trimmed to match the dimesions of the P365 XL, and SAS striker blocks which are shorter compared to the standard model.
- It is REQUIRED that the optic be supplied with the slide for machining and installation. We measure and fit EACH optic to each slide we install them on. We do this to ensure the most secure installation possible.
- You are responsible for shipping cost. The Shipping added at checkout covers the cost of shipping back to you via USPS. Shipping includes $800 in insurance coverage.
- Turnaround time is approximately 5-7 business days from the time we recieve you slide. Cerakote will add additional lead time (usually about a week).
- THIS IS FOR THE MACHINE WORK FOR THE OPTIC INSTALLATION ONLY!!! The optic is not included!