S&W SDVE RMR / 507C Optic Cut
This is for the machining and installation of the Trijicon RMR / Holosun 507C pattern optic on a Smith and Wesson SD9VE / SD40VE slide. Please read all points below:
- Price does not include refinishing. Stainless steel slides will recieve a bead blast and oil coat to the machined pocket.
- Cerakote can be added to your order HERE
- Optic will eliminate the factory rear iron sight. There is an option to machine a Glock pattern dovetail in front of the optic as a BUIS (* does not apply to pistols with a loaded chamber indicator).
- It is REQUIRED that the optic be supplied with the slide for machining and installation. We measure and fit EACH optic to each slide we install them on. We do this to ensure the most secure installation possible.
- You are responsible for shipping cost. The Shipping added at checkout covers the cost of shipping back to you via USPS. Shipping includes $800 in insurance coverage.
- Current leadtimes are located at the top of the webpage.
- THIS IS FOR THE MACHINE WORK FOR THE OPTIC INSTALLATION ONLY!!! The optic is not included!
Iron Sight Information
The iron sights we reccomend for the Glock dovetail conversion options are as follows:
Irons behind optic:
- Dawson Precision Glock MOS .360 Rear with a Dawson Precision .275 M&P fiber optic front.
Irons forward of optic:
- Glock .360" Rear (GL-408) with a M&P .320" front (SW-810-320). Ameriglo sight measurements are total height from bottom of dovetail to top of sight blade.