S&W SD9VE RMSc / 507K Optic Cut
This is for the machining and installation of the Holosun 507K or any other RMSc pattern optic on a Smith and Wesson SD9VE slide. Please read all points below:
- Price does not include refinishing. Stainless steel slides will recieve a bead blast and oil coat to the machined pocket.
- Optic will eliminate the factory rear iron sight. We highly reccomend the Holosun 507K, 407K, Shield RMSc, Romeo Zero, or Zaffiri / Salvo SRC because these sights have built in rear iron sights.
- It is REQUIRED that the optic be supplied with the slide for machining and installation. We measure and fit EACH optic to each slide we install them on. We do this to ensure the most secure installation possible.
- You are responsible for shipping cost. The Shipping added at checkout covers the cost of shipping back to you via USPS. Shipping includes $800 in insurance coverage.
- Turnaround time is approximately 5-7 business days from the time we recieve you slide. Cerakote will add additional lead time (usually about a week).
- THIS IS FOR THE MACHINE WORK FOR THE OPTIC INSTALLATION ONLY!!! The optic is not included!