M&P RMR / SRO / 507C Optic Cut
This is for the machining and installation of the Trijicon RMR/SRO (As well as the Holosun 507C/407C/508T series) on a M&P Slide. This includes all models EXCEPT the slimline series of pistols and rimfire models. There are several mounting options for the RMR pattern optics (See below for details). Please read all points below:
Several options for installation location:
- Elimination of the rear iron sight
- Optic with a rear iron sight. This involves the conversion of the rear dovetail to accept Glock rear sights. This option carries and additional cost of $20.
- Elimination of the rear iron sight with a new Glock pattern dovetail machined front of the optic body (known as irons forward). This option carries and additional cost of $20.
- Price does not include refinishing. Carbon steel slides will have a cold blue and oil coat applied to the machined pocket. Stainless steel slides will recieve an oil coat to the machined pocket.
- It is REQUIRED that the optic be supplied with the slide for machining and installation. We measure and fit EACH optic to each slide we install them on. We do this to ensure the most secure installation possible.
- You are responsible for shipping cost. The Shipping added at checkout covers the cost of shipping back to you via USPS. Shipping includes $800 in insurance coverage.
- Turnaround time is approximately 5-7 business days from the time we recieve you slide. Cerakote will add additional lead time (usually about a week).
- THIS IS FOR THE MACHINE WORK FOR THE OPTIC INSTALLATION ONLY!!! The optic is not included!