Glock Trijicon RMR/SRO & Holosun Optic Installation
This is for the machining and installation of the Trijicon RMR/SRO (As well as Holosun 507 series) on a Glock Slide. This includes all models EXCEPT the slimline series of pistols and rimfire models. There are several mounting options for the RMR pattern optics (See below for details). Please read all points below:
- Several options for installation location:
- Mounting of the optic in front of the factory rear iron sight
- Elimination of the rear iron sight
- Elimination of the rear iron sight with a new dovetail machined in front of the optic body (known as irons forward). This option carries and additional cost of $20.
- Price does not include refinishing. Carbon steel slides will have a cold blue and oil coat applied to the machined pocket. Stainless steel slides will recieve an oil coat to the machined pocket.
- It is REQUIRED that the optic be supplied with the slide for machining and installation. We measure and fit EACH optic to each slide we install them on. We do this to ensure the most secure installation possible.
- You are responsible for shipping cost. The Shipping added at checkout covers the cost of shipping back to you via USPS. Shipping includes $700 in insurance coverage.
- Turnaround time is approximately 5-7 business days from the time we recieve you slide. Cerakote will add additional lead time.
- THIS IS FOR THE MACHINE WORK FOR THE OPTIC INSTALLATION ONLY!!! The optic is not included!