Glock Steiner MPS Optic Cut
This is for the machining and installation of the Steiner MPS on a Glock Slide. This includes all models EXCEPT the slimline series of pistols and rimfire models. There three configurations we offer for the MPS on a Glock slide: Iron sight behind the optic, elimination of the rear iron sight, or a new forward dovetail machined in front of the optic. Please read all points below:
- This cut is specific to the Steiner MPS and will NOT accomodate the Aimpoint ACRO. The Aimpoint ACRO machining service can be found HERE
- 3 available mounting options:
- Iron sight behind the optic
- Elimination of the rear iron sight (dovetail eliminator)
- Rear iron sight mounted in front of the optic (irons forward)
- Price does not include refinishing. Carbon steel slides will have a cold blue and oil coat applied to the machined pocket. Stainless steel slides will recieve an oil coat to the machined pocket.
- Cerakote can be added to your order HERE
- It is REQUIRED that the optic be supplied with the slide for machining and installation. We measure and fit EACH optic to each slide we install them on. We do this to ensure the most secure installation possible.
- You are responsible for shipping cost. The Shipping added at checkout covers the cost of shipping back to you via USPS. Shipping includes $800 in insurance coverage.
- Current leadtimes are located at the top of the webpage.
- THIS IS FOR THE MACHINE WORK FOR THE OPTIC INSTALLATION ONLY!!! The optic is not included!