Glock Shield RMS Series Optic Installation
This is for the machining and installation of optics that share the Shield Sights RMS pattern (Holosun 507K & 407K, Sig Romeo Zero, Swampfox Sentinal, etc...) on a Glock Slide. This is for all centerfire models INCLUDING the slimline series of pistols (NOT FOR RIMFIRE MODELS). There are several mounting options for the Shield pattern optics (See below for details). Please read all points below:
- Several options for installation location:
- Mounting of the optic in front of the factory rear iron sight
- Elimination of the rear iron sight
- Price does not include refinishing. Carbon steel slides will have a cold blue and oil coat applied to the machined pocket. Stainless steel slides will recieve an oil coat to the machined pocket.
- It is REQUIRED that the optic be supplied with the slide for machining and installation. We measure and fit EACH optic to each slide we install them on. We do this to ensure the most secure installation possible.
- You are responsible for shipping cost. The Shipping added at checkout covers the cost of shipping back to you via USPS. Shipping includes $700 in insurance coverage.
- Turnaround time is approximately 5-7 business days from the time we recieve you slide. Cerakote will add additioanal lead time.
- THIS IS FOR THE MACHINE WORK FOR THE OPTIC INSTALLATION ONLY!!! The optic is not included!