Arsenal / SAI Strike One RMSc / 507K Optic Cut
This is for the machining and installation of a RMSc or Holosun 507k, 407k, EPS, EPS Carry, and Sig Romeo Zero on an Arsenal / Salient Strike 1 slide . This cut will NOT work with the following RMS Pattern Optics: Shield RMS series, Swampfox Sentinel, Riton Tactix MPRD, or the Zaffiri Precision SRC. The mounting fastener bores are not large enough in diameter to allow for raised bosses to accomodated additional thread engagement we feel is necessary for mounting with 6-32 fasteners. There are several mounting options available. Please read all points below:
- Several mounting options are available:
- Optic mounted in front of factory rear sight
- Eliminate rear sight by moving optic back and shaving down the rear sight/backplate
- Machine Glock pattern dovetail behind the optic (factory rear sight / backplate will be modified)
- Machine Glock pattern dovetail in front of the optic (factory rear sight / backplate will be modified)
- Price does not include refinishing. Carbon steel slides will have a cold blue and oil coat applied to the machined pocket.
- Cerakote can be added to your order HERE
- It is REQUIRED that the optic be supplied with the slide for machining and installation. We measure and fit EACH optic to each slide we install them on. We do this to ensure the most secure installation possible.
- You are responsible for shipping cost. The Shipping added at checkout covers the cost of shipping back to you via USPS. Shipping includes $800 in insurance coverage.
- Current leadtimes are located at the top of the webpage.
- THIS IS FOR THE MACHINE WORK FOR THE OPTIC INSTALLATION ONLY!!! The optic is not included!