1911 Machining for Trijicon RMR Adapter
This is for the machining and installation of the Trijicon RMR Optic Adapter (not included / must purchase seperately) on 1911/2011 slides. This EXCLUDES slides with adjustable LPA or Bomar style rear sights. There can also be other variations of 1911 / 2011 slides that are not able to be machined to accept the adapter. This service will show out of stock but is available. Please contact us to verify if your slide is compatible with this machining service and to purchase.
The Trijicon adapter plate required can be found here: https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/ca428-c-600757
- Please be aware that there can be dimensional variations between 1911/2011 variants. As such there may be mounting configuration limitations and individual/custom programming required for your slide. We usually won't be able to make this determination until we have your slide in the shop and can take in-person measurements. This means that it may take a little longer than our standard lead times.
- Please make sure to send us all of your internals for your slide (minus the barrel, barrel bushing and recoil spring) as there may need to be modifications made to them for proper function.
- Price does not include refinishing. Carbon steel slides will recieve a beadblast, cold bluing and a coating of a corrosion inhibitor to the cut area. Stainless slides will be sent back in their machined state with a corrosion inhibitor applied. Cerakote if wanted can be added to your order HERE
- If you would like your optic mounted as well please ship it to us along with your slide and adapter plate.
- It is REQUIRED that the Trijicon optic adapter plate be supplied with the slide for machining and installation.
- You are responsible for shipping cost. The shipping added at checkout covers the cost of shipping back to you via USPS. Shipping includes $800 in insurance coverage.
- THIS IS FOR THE MACHINE WORK FOR THE OPTIC ADAPTER PLATE INSTALLATION ONLY!!! The optic and optic adapter plate is not included!