1911 / 2011 RMRcc Optic Cut
This is for the machining and installation of the Trijicon RMRcc on a 1911 / 2011 slide. This includes all models with a standard Novak rear sight. THIS IS NOT FOR ADJUSTABLE REAR SIGHT MODELS OR OPTIC READY MODELS!!!
Please read all points below:
- Please be aware that there can be dimensional variations between 1911/2011 variants. As such there may be mounting configuration limitations and individual/custom programming required for your slide. We usually won't be able to make this determination until we have your slide in the shop and can take in-person measurements.This means that it may take a little longer than our standard lead times.
- Please make sure to send us all of your internals for your slide (minus the barrel, barrel bushing and recoil spring) as there may need to be modifications made to them for proper function.
- A rear Glock dovetail can possibly be machined in behind the optic depending on the slide dimensions (which we need to usually measure in person). Sometimes this requires modification of the firing pin stop (which we will perform).
- If a Glock dovetail is feasible on your slide then the appropriate Glock rear sight height will need to be determined based upon measurements taken from your slide and current iron sight setup. Once we have your slide in the shop we can reccomend the appropriate rear sight height to co-witness with your optic and front sight.
- Price does not include refinishing. Carbon steel slides will have a cold blue and oil coat applied to the machined pocket. Stainless steel slides will recieve an oil coat to the machined pocket.
- Cerakote can be added to your order HERE
- It is REQUIRED that the optic be supplied with the slide for machining and installation. We measure and fit EACH optic to each slide we install them on. We do this to ensure the most secure installation possible.
- If you already have the required rear siron sight please send it with your optic and slide. We are happy to perform the fitting and installation for you free of charge!
- You are responsible for shipping cost. The shipping added at checkout covers the cost of shipping back to you via USPS. Shipping includes $800 in insurance coverage.
- THIS IS FOR THE MACHINE WORK FOR THE OPTIC INSTALLATION ONLY!!! The optic is not included!